- Create and execute comprehensive test plans based on functional coverage
- Convert end-to-end user scenarios to test cases
- Create test automation scripts from test cases
- Ensure best practices are followed in our Automation test suites
- Conducts Performance testing by creating testing plans and executing them
- 2+ years of QA experience: Test cases automation and documentation
- 1+ years of software development experience in Java/Typescript/Python/Ruby/C#
- Hands on experience in working with automation tools such as Protractor, Selenium TestComplete, Appium and JMeter
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, API, Git, and Jasmine
- Good proficiency in the English language
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Hands-on experience profiling web pages
- Experience in transforming use cases into performance scripts using industry standard tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter, and Gatling
- Experience using industry standard APM tools such as NewRelic, AppyDynamics, DynaTrace
- Experience with using virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, product build and installation
What you will be doing:
As a QA automation engineer, you will be creating automation test suites for a portfolio of more than 100 different cloud-based Saas products across different technologies. Your daily activities include setting up the test environments, automating test cases and performing manual tests if necessary. Also, you are responsible for transforming use cases into performance scripts.
You work with the best test automation engineers around the world and use different automation tools, like Protractor, Appium, RestAssured. This job offers the opportunity to learn from the best QA software architects around the world to write test automation scripts and use multiple platforms, like JIRA and TestRail.
You will have daily and weekly targets to work towards, and you will receive regular feedback and coaching related to your performance. You will also deliver technical feedback and specific coaching to others in your team.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
Check Your Spam , otherwise write us an email at email@example.com